COVID 2020-21 Updates
Given the recent conversations surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we felt this information should be shared with our school family.
COVID-19 Case Letters
- Bridgman Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan – January 2021 Reconfirmation
Bridgman Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Goal Reporting
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Training on Delivery, Access, and Use of Virtual Content
- Bridgman Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan-December 2020 Reconfirmation
- Updated Quarantine Letter – 12-04-2020
- Bridgman Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan – November 2020 Reconfirmation
- View Weekly 2-Way Interaction Rates for Bridgman Public Schools.
BUDGET AND SALARY/COMPENSATION
The Michigan Legislature added language to the State School Aid Act (MCL 388.1618(2)) which requires each Michigan public school district to make several financial reports available on its web page. Bridgman is currently in compliance with these requirements and will continue to post relevant documents and links in this area.